Medical Answering Service AI Environmental Management Policy
We are committed to ensuring safe and responsible environmental management and application, leading to improved sustainability and the protection of the natural environment within the area of our workplace. We recognise and accept the moral and legal responsibility we have to ensure that our business activities, products, and services are designed in such a way that the environment is protected within the communities we operate in. We also acknowledge and embrace our obligation to ensure that our operations do not place the natural environment or the local community at any potential risk of harm.
We promise to ensure and uphold environmental improvement values and also strive for the prevention of pollution. In order to achieve this, we will continue working with our clients and employees as well as the local community. Some of our objectives to reach this goal will be:
- develop, implement and maintain a management system that addresses the requirements of ISO 14001,
- reduce waste through new work practices and the implementation of recycling,
- minimise environmental impacts by reducing the number of polluting substances produced by our operations, activities, products or services,
- minimise the impact of our operations on the local community,
- increase the use of environmentally acceptable materials, equipment, and technology in place of those which are considered harmful to the environment,
- ensure that our suppliers and employees follow acceptable environmental policies, and
- actively promote environmental awareness among workers, clients, customers, and the general public
We understand and accept that the core responsibility of environmental sustainability lies with management. They will be held accountable for the implementation of our environmental policy. Their responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- ensuring that all environmental policies and procedures are implemented correctly,
- establishing objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at the elimination of waste, pollution, and environmental harm – all of which are measurable,
- encouraging consultation and cooperation between management and employees in matters which may affect or impact the environment, and
- providing resources to meet these environmental commitments.
We understand that our employees also hold some responsibility for their environmental impact within the workplace and will also have to follow procedures to ensure that it is kept minimal. This includes, but is not limited to:
- following all environmental policies and procedures, and
- recognising and reporting hazards which could have an impact the health and well-being of the environment.
A Promise for the Future
We promise to consistently revise and uphold our policy standards, ensuring that they reflect the current needs of the environment, the local area, and the workplace so that we can continue to ensure that we are making a positive impact.